Withdrawing from College

Students who must drop all of their courses should officially withdraw from the College. Officially withdrawing from the college will ensure that the correct grades are assigned for each course. To officially withdraw from the college, a student must complete a Withdrawal From College Form available from the Registrar.

When a student officially withdraws from college, the student’s course(s) will be assigned withdrawal grades as prescribed in the Drop a Course policy. Students who discontinue their studies and officially withdraw from college are no longer considered to be enrolled at the college or matriculated in their program. If the student wishes to return to the college and wants to be enrolled (matriculated) in a program, the student must officially reapply for admission to a program.